Sunday, January 20, 2013

sunday sparkle -little dipper

 I sent this little dipping dish to a dear blog friend, Sherri Cassara.  I had so much fun wrapping it up as an early Valentine's gift and little did I know that my package arrived on her actual birthday.  She told me it added so much "sparkle" to her special day.
 Sherri had provided some help to me awhile back and I was grateful for her help.  I merely wanted her to review some of my choices and she was very kind and gave me such positive reinforcement.
I am now considering stocking up on this dish as my go to gift and finding some really good extra virgin olive oil to give with it and small loaves of my home made rosemary foccocia bread.  I love when little things give sparkle to others.

5 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

I am sure Sherri will fondly think of you when she is sharing her little dipper with friends. And there is nothing comforting than homemade bread. You are a very thoughtful friend.

Ivy Lane said...

You are a sweet friend! I am that brightened Sherri's day!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

These are fantastic! Can you tell us where you got them? What a thoughtful friend you are!

pve design said...

Crissy,
Sure, bought them at maisonette shop in hastings-on-hudson but I see you can order them online from the creator and artist mary judge.
pve

Unknown said...

I love my little dish! You're thoughtfulness made my special day even more special :D xoxo