Thursday, January 31, 2013

pve design - art tote

 I came up with a good system for toting my art supplies around and every so often find an update on my art tote.  These are just a few totes to inspire you.
Having everything at the ready sure does make it easier to bring things to a job or with me when I travel.  Many totes can be found on line at art supply or hardware stores.


A tote full of art supplies makes a great gift for artists too.  Love to know what your tote would hold?
If you have a passion or hobby, why not dedicate a tote to it?  Gardening, make-up, knitting, cooking, cleaning, writing, painting, personal trainer gear?  Is there a skill or talent you have that you need to devote yourself to and create a business around doing what you love?  Start with a tote and this will help you to see everything in one place.

8 comments:

Karena said...

Patricia the first tote is wonderful, Normally I carry my art supplies for oil painting in a plastic tote with handle (not too exciting.) However since I am using watercolors in rehab I have a tote with pockets and that will hold the Palette, pads of watercolor, brushes, and some smaller sized arches paper etc.

Love and hugs,
Karena

Art by Karena

pve design said...

Karen,
I do hope that your rehab and PT are all making you stronger than before. I love the idea that watercolors serves as another form of therapy.
As always, thank-you for your kind comments.
pve

Louise @ INGREDIENTS said...

Hi Patricia,
I have been following your blog for quite a while but this is my first time commenting - thank you so much for sharing these. I have piles of arts and craft supplies scattered about the house and a tote would be perfect for organizing everything. Thanks also for your lovely blog, I enjoy every post!
All the best,
Louise

pve design said...

Louise,
Wonderful that you have been following my blog and that this is your first time commenting. Thanks so much. It is a great way to gather and organize what you have so it makes it easy to work in a systematic way.
best-
pve

Joyce said...

I have the second tote. I love it.

labergerebasque said...

love the cloth one…and the idea of always being ready. maybe it will make me braver :)

BRASWELL said...

I like the first tote pictured..you are so organized, wish I could be more of an organized person! ah well!
xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Orlando Designs said...

Love the tote on the top!