Tuesday, March 04, 2008

my shining knight

I came across these 3 little knights, Autilliso, Colliso, and Bitilliso the other day and thought that they were "post" worthy as they were done by one of my sons who is now in high school and has little time to draw these days.  Guess the apple really did not fall far from this tree as you can see he has "talent."  
These were done back in the card collecting frenzy and I refused to spend thousands of dollars on those cards so when the going gets tough, the tough get going.  He chose to draw his very own.  I have stacks and stacks of them and I remember seeing him lost in battle with a box of his very own prisma-color set of pencils.  After all, he is my shining knight and I hope that he will find time to draw again and "do" art.   

4 comments:

London Calling said...

Art does seem to run in the family!
Kudos to him.

ALL THE BEST said...

Sweet post! Very talented family!

Kwana said...

He's so talented. I hope he finds the time too. But high school is hard and honors bio even harder. Don't worry he'll get back to his true love.

Liz said...

I also found some of his darling teensy drawings he sent years ago. Many little monsters - 75 of them - and in pen or pencil. Very intricate! That creativity will go with him wherever he goes.