Thursday, March 27, 2008

desk vignette part VII

























Every Mom needs a little desk, a little corner or perhaps even a garage turned into a spot where she can suddenly become design mom.  Make time for the design mother or father in you.























Design mom never ceases to inspire me while she is the mother of 5 and posts really cool things that make me want them.  Next week I shall be posting a great profile, interview with design mom!  
How cool is that?  I know that you will want to embrace your inner design mom lurking inside.
Make a spot for you to create an artful life in the midst of parenting.  Inspire your family.
Who knows you might even be able to make a living at it.

3 comments:

simply seleta said...

I'm enjoying these posts on desks so much! Thanks for sharing. It's delightful to see where all this inspiration is born. Seleta

Style Court said...

Love that red lamp. I agree with Seleta, it's fun to see these spaces.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I want that tall console table/desk so badly!