Friday, March 28, 2008

desk vignettes part VIIII



Seldom, do I feel alone as an artist or a blogger, I find like-minded individuals all working to create, to inspire as well as carve out a niche for a little time to work while in the midst of mothering and home making.  I might add, all making it simple easy and elegant.

Making new friends along the way has been such a pleasant and sweet contribution to my day.  
My circle has grown and I feel so much support from each of you.  Thank you for sharing your spaces.

Simply Seleta, a "new kid on the blog" sent me these lovely shots of her
temporary work space.  She simply adds flowers for a bit
of cheer and the artwork done by her very own little masters is hung to add whimsy and to keep it simply inspiring.  Please welcome Seleta.



8 comments:

annechovie said...

I love these desk features, Patricia. Charming space.

Kwana said...

Great space. I love the flowers, window, but mostly the artwork!

pve design said...

Anne,
I had no idea of the wonderful response!
Thanks for your photo too!
Happy weekend!
Patricia

Kwana,
Thanks again for taking time out of a busy week to take a photo for me of your charming spot!
Patricia

pve design said...

Anne,
I had no idea of the wonderful response!
Thanks for your photo too!
Happy weekend!
Patricia

Kwana,
Thanks again for taking time out of a busy week to take a photo for me of your charming spot!
Patricia

Michelle said...

I love the children's artwork....I have lots of the same as well all around the house !!! I wish my desk was as pretty.....lovely !!

Mrs.French said...

So peaceful and lovely!

Elizabeth said...

The light coming into that room is positively pearly. I love tulips.

Mary-Laure said...

Hola from Uruguay!

I love those little kids' drawings on the wall...