Thursday, March 20, 2008

first day of spring
























I was just reminded by my daughter that today is the first day of spring and so it is.  I wanted to post this little illustration that I had done inspired by Mrs.Blandings.  Do you have plans to visit someone with a basket of spring blossoms or some freshly baked goodies to remind them of spring.

Spring is one of my favorite times of year, seeing all the glorious colors in nature and getting outdoors.
Warm wishes to you all for a wonderful first day of Spring 2008!

8 comments:

Kwana said...

Beautiful drawing. You can tell it's spring. All the landscapers are out in full force today.

Marichelle said...

lovely drawing! Thank goodness it's here, although I wish it felt a little more like it! And thanks for dropping by today.

/// said...

Soooo cute!!! :)

Mrs.French said...

Spring should be honored by your interpretation...stunning.

Tara said...

I absolutely love your drawings..you have your very own style, very original, I feel like I'd recognize your illustrations anywhere. They are modern yet old world, just lovely!

:0)
Tara

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! I love your work! I can't wait to read more and see more! :)

Mrs. Blandings said...

Just back from the (other) beach to find this charming illustration of my dear friends home. What a fun surprise it was to see it the first time - and this time.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous drawing.