Thursday, March 06, 2008

fun, fabulous and forty

Illustrating fun and fabulous party invites are always a joy to do, especially when it comes to friends.   This friend, happens to make her own invites, the kind that are stamped, cut, tied and incredible works of art, so when I was asked to do her invite, I truly felt that I had some stiff competition, never mind that she is also fun, fabulous and forty.  Having a party, need a custom invite?  Please think of me and I will rise to meet any occasion.

12 comments:

bmaas said...

I love these party invitations they are so chic. You are so talented.

pve design said...

oh bmaas, long time no hear! thought you had fallen off the face of the earth! news from you, please!
thanks, hope I can design and invite for you!

Kwana said...

I love it! I know I'll think of you for my fun, fab and forty!

pve design said...

kwana,
forever young!
you are still 29? right?
patricia

kari and kijsa said...

These party invitations are INCREDIBLE!!!! We will definitely keep you in mind for our next get-together!

Have a blessed day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

pve design said...

kari & kijsa-
can only imagine the get-together you would create would be creative and from the heart.
love to do the invite for the next celebration.
patricia

Brilliant Asylum said...

I think a custom drawn invitation is such a perfect way to get the party started. Glad to know you are in the biz.

Tara said...

I will, I will! You are one talented woman I just love your style on all you do

ArchitectDesign™ said...

the party is fun even before you get there! How marvelous, you have such a talent!! I can't wait for my 40th birthday, now!

London Calling said...

So cool! I love the idea of illustrated invites a la PVE!

ALL THE BEST said...

Truly fabulous Patricia!!!!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Really lovely invitations. Very impressive.