Friday, April 05, 2013

my day



Friday always has a sort of end of the day to the end of a long week feel to it and it is often a time when my husband and I finally have the chance to catch up on "my day." We have a standing joke with one another and he often chuckles that -"Oh, yes Dear, I did read that on your blog."

Last night I drove into the city with my daughter to meet "Mr.PvE" (as I often like to call him) for the New York Auto Show which was fantastic.  If you want to go check out fashion, fast cars and fun - then go there.  It seems "matte" finishes are all the rage and the color orange and even purple for cars
is kickin it big time.  I plan to work on some sketches from my visit there.  It was fun to sit inside the cars and look at all the gadgets.

Now enough about my day, "how will you be spending your day, Dear?"  I would love for you to tell me all about your day, you just need to start that blog now.  Oh, and Dear, if you did not see my "interview" on the River Arts blog, you might want to read that too.  Oh, and thanks for a great dinner at Taboon.

one of my favorite artists Dorrance

12 comments:

Joyce said...

purpe and orange? at least one would be able to spo their car in a full parking lot. ;) Sounds like a fun evening in the city with your love ones. xo

pve design said...

Joyce,
All I could think of was a "Bentley" would be such a nice ride for my boy "Bentley"-
pve

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Ummm - I say the same thing to my husband every day! We are living parallel lives. Sounds like a great outing at the car show!!

Acquired Objects said...

Orange??? I love it! As for my day it's another busy one but all good. Hike Dylan dog in a few minutes, facial at ten, blood donating and some fun clients coming to my studio. All in all not a bad day to sart my weekend!

Enjoy yours Patricia!
XXX
Debra~

pve design said...

Parallel lives - now that would be a great name for a reality show....

Debra,
Donating blood is on my list. Facial too and walking the dog - talk about parallel lives?
Enjoy the weekend and give a smooch to Dylan dog.
I have a friend moving to New Hampshire....you will love her.
pve

Cheryl said...

This is so cute!! I hope you had a wonderful time.
Busy weekend for me. Tonight is a book reading with the delightful Ann Hood, and tomorrow night a fundraiser in Boston for Project ReMind, the initiative started by my daughter to earn money for FTD research, the disease that took her dad's life. So proud of her!!!

pve design said...

Cheryl,
I can do a little fundraiser on my blog with some art?
let me know, I did not know your Kenny, but I feel as though I did from your blog and your images.
What a daughter you have both created.
He must be smiling down on all of you.
pve

Unknown said...

My husband and I have similar exchanges!! He sends out a market update via email, which I always look at. I have to remind him to read my blog!

He's a car guy....so maybe I should send him over to read yours!! :)

xoxo Elizabeth

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Love it.....
Perfect.
Not too sure I'd want an Orange car, but who knows? I've done crazier things....

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Patricia,
I am so excited!
I just ordered a box of note cards from your Shop!!!
Can't wait to receive them. I noted that I plan to "frame" one for myself!!! Ordered the Floral Shop design. It's lovely!!!

pve design said...

Patty-
Thank-you so much for your order.
I am most appreciative.
pve

BRASWELL said...

Purple & orange cars? hmm could be interesting! Going to meet a client in the AM at 11. I am grateful for the client + the weekend. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com