Monday, April 15, 2013

monday motivation - doing

pve design - custom home commissioned art - house proud portrait
Monday for me is all about doing with the goal in mind of completion.
This home commission was sent and received.  Delighted to hear my client was thrilled.
Notes were also ordered to go with this order.
  I work with a lovely printer locally who is always busy "doing" and does such a great job for me.

 Pretty envelopes in sky blue, paper bag brown, gray and of course classic white were included.

Monday is all about "doing" and checking off my to do list.
Hope you are feeling motivated to just keep doing and working towards crossing the finish line.


Here is what my client said, 
"I got them!!! Just so in love with the note cards and the matted artwork is wonderful.  I could not be happier."

Gives me motivation to just keep "doing."

10 comments:

Fariha Wajid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fariha Wajid said...

After reading your post, I feel motivated to get work done as well. Thank you for the positive post on Mondays. I don't see that often :)

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

Thanks for the motivation, Patricia...just what I need to get my day going! I love the house portrait and I love how you mixed up the envelopes with the cards.

Enjoy your Monday! xoxo

Kwana said...

That's me, doing all day. I have a big editing deadline. Congrats to you. This is so pretty. Good for you for always doing beautiful work.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Patricia, your note cards are lovely...and so are the envelopes!
I adore mine .....

Leslie said...

Hi Patricia,

Your note card is so pretty as are the envelopes. Motivational Monday:) It feels good to begin a new week!

Enjoy your day!

xxleslie

Kathysue said...

Hi Patricia,
It was so nice to see you on my blog today! What a nice way to start my week, by seeing your beautiful artwork. What a lucky client to have these beautiful notecards and original depiction of their home.
The envelopes were perfection!
Have a great week,
kathysue

ArchitectDesign™ said...

love the coordinating envelopes! Such a beautiful commission :-)

Unknown said...

What a thrill your client had upon opening up your special package. Love the notecards to go along with her watercolor.

Today I feel like I've been running in circles....hoping tomorrow is more of a straight line! :)

xoxo Elizabeth

SHERRY HART said...

The note cards are so nice and of course the selection of envelopes are perfect.....