Monday, April 22, 2013

monday motivation -good energy

How is your energy today?  
Is it good or does it need a little motivation to make it better.  Is there an accessory that makes you happy?  Do you have an "amulet" or a sort of lucky charm that you wear and notice it brings good luck where ever you go?
Take the time to set up a little table top with items that will bring you good energy.
It could consist of found objects that are meaningful.
Light a candle.
Is there a sprig of some sort of living energy?  A green plant or a bowl of fruit?
Does it have heart and soul?
 It all starts with you and you can create the sort of shrine to good energy in your home.
I am adding this work of art to my "good energy" quotient.  I cannot wait until it arrives.  I am going to share more about this special artist in a post on tuesday.
I am also in love with this work of art found here -and the arrangement of books, files and lamps.
Notice that the shades are not the same size, nor are the lamps a pair.  I think it adds to the collective energy of the space.
Take a look around you and create good energy.

14 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the beautiful reminders!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Great advice! Thanks

Unknown said...

I definitely believe that you receive the type of energy that you put out in the world!

I'm realizing that my desk is a little cluttered today, so might start with cleaning that up, because a pretty, clean workspace will produce better work!

Happy Monday!
xoxo Elizabeth

Kwana said...

Wonderful post and fantastic work of art.

Jennifer said...

I had just been thinking of redoing my meditation corner...this is a lovely jolt of inspiration! I totally agree that the energy you send, is the energy your receive!
Have a lovely day.

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

Oh, I just love your words and the thoughts and intentions that you put into them. I actually just put my rose quartz stone into the light "for cleansing," so that I can put it back on my desk. My therapist gave it to me years ago, and that, in conjunction with prayer, my bible, essential oils, and some special tokens help to get my energy right. I love the idea of making an actual tray though, and think I might just take your advice. :)

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Beautiful reminder Patricia! Have an awesome day! xo

The Buzz Blog said...

We need a shot of pure energy today after a busy weekend of races and games! That last image did the trick for us and we have to know where the painting came from...
xxoo
C + C

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

So many beautiful images! I cannot wait to hear more about your new piece of art.

Have a great week, Elizabeth

annie@mostlovelythings said...

ooooohhhh, love that last image. I'm usually all about symmetry, but I kinda love that the lamp shades are the same but different sizes. The piece with all the drawers, the collection of books and that gorgeous big art of a potted geranium is amazing!

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

I love that last picture, Patricia!

Lots of energy for me today - started with a Pilates class and have been on the go ever since!

I hope you had a great day! xoxo

Amy Vermillion Interiors said...

Hi Patricia! I so believe in energy…and perception as our main drivers of our destinies…that just sounded super weird but you get it…
Love the pic of Diana Vreeland!
And as an artist you need the cabinet in the last photo.
Hugs,
Amy

MJH Design Arts said...

Hi Patricia, This post is so perfect for the position I have determined to assume where I have my shop. My commitment to bringing light and positive energy into areas of gray is baring fruit--things are evolving into shades of yellow. xoxo
Mary

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Love the last piece of the geraniums. Perfect as spring is here and the promise of summer is on its way.