Wednesday, November 13, 2013

a full plate

Simply delighted that Sakara Life is now delivering to Westchester.  The clean whole food is delivered straight to my door and allows me more time to focus on my work while treating myself to nourishing energy.  Several bags of detox tea come with and I must admit to ordering a box of the tea because it tastes amazing as do the prepared meals.  Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly capable of preparing meals but sometimes the drudgery of it all welcomes a no-brainer break.
My husband is traveling and my daughter's meals are easy to prepare so I thought this would be the perfect thing to try during this time.  If you have a full plate, how do you find solutions for freeing up time and energy to devote your focus on meeting deadlines?   Give Sakara Life a try if you want to treat yourself to eat clean whole food prepared in new savory ways.

8 comments:

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

That looks delicious AND healthy, Patricia!! Have a great day! xoxo

The Buzz Blog said...

How yummy does that look, PVE! We hope they deliver to CT as well - we may just have to make them part of our weekly meals.
xxoo
C + C

pve design said...

Sandy,
They deliver to Greenwich, so you should try Sakara Life! It's a treat.
pve

C + C,
Yes, they do deliver to parts of CT. It is a lifesaver for me this week as I work away on holiday orders.
pve

Lisa Mende said...

Wow this looks yummy!

MJH Design Arts said...

You are absolutely right--when my plate is full, I do not eat properly! Thank you for the pointer.
Mary

Purple Flowers said...

The photo makes me want to eat a salad even though it is breakfast time. My oatmeal, as good as it is suddenly doesn't look so good. Fun post Patricia. :)

BRASWELL said...

hmmm yummy + grand idea! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

kayce hughes said...

Looks delicious!