Thursday, November 14, 2013

secrets fine food





I was delighted to meet Stephanie Duriez who was here in New York all the way from Dubai.  The above artwork was created for "Secrets Fine Food" - a gourmet grocer with delivery service and a taste level for International Delicacies.   Take a moment to visit "Secrets Fine Food."  Merci Stephanie for the coffee last week and for meeting in person.


 I have the best job and the most wonderful clients all over the world.  I love the hampers full of specialties to give.  If you live in Dubai or have a friend who lives there, this would be an incredible gift.  Secrets fine food won't be a secret for long.

3 comments:

Andie Chambers said...

Hello i like your blog..i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, photos, food n special etc. If u like my blog feel free and let me know. :) Have a nice day xoxo

www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Absolutely charming..... yes, you do have the best job! Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Definitely you did a great job for us. I am very happy to read your blog and the picture is very nice. Interior design ideas