Tuesday, November 19, 2013

two by two

Delivering this Alphabet Letter for a little boy today.  Since his name begins with N and happens to be Noah, I decided to choose the theme of two-by-two and pair animals to fill in the letter.  I will show you a larger version later but I am thinking of working on a series of letters to sell.  A for Ashley would be sweet filled with flowers and so on.  Next year I really want to create a book for children.  Yes, I have been saying this for long enough and now is time for action.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Patricia, your talent is amazing. What a lucky little boy. I gave your name to @jessikaholiday on Instagram. She is looking for someone who does dog portraits!!!

pve design said...

Cheryl,
Thank-you. I feel really lucky to be able to work each day, doing what I love. Talent takes work, just like progress makes perfect. Hope you are doing well.
Thanks again for the referral.
pve

Things That Inspire said...

Beautiful! A book for children would be a wonderful gift to you and to those of us out there who admire your work so much (even if we don't comment very often!).

- Holly

pve design said...

Holly,
Thank-you so much for taking time to comment and to visit. I am so grateful to so many readers and followers. I love all the things that inspire you and us!
pve

LPC said...

Yessss!! An ABCdarius? Your drawings would also be lovely for a bedtime book, they are so natively sweet.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Yes, you would be a genius child book author!

Unknown said...

Your artistic works are very lovely. I don't know why didn't updated your blog. Thanks for sharing.

buy followers on instagram

Lisa Resnick said...





Amazing contribution to your audience , really informative.keep teaching keep sharing. Love your work
clipping path service