Monday, May 23, 2011

Party people

On Thursday, June 2nd the ladies of Westport, Connecticut will descend upon the J.McLaughlin boutique on Post Road to share in a book signing and luncheon in honor of Jamee Gregory’s latest creation New York Parties Private Views.

Gregory has been known to throw lavish celebrations and her new book highlights other notable entertainers across the country. Guests will mingle and browse tunics and trousers from the new J.McLaughlin Summer Collection while munching on delightful goodies provided by Kelsey Banfield, aka The Naptime Chef.

The 5500 square feet Westport location opened just a few months ago and is a departure from a typical J. McLaughlin store. The space features multiple “shop in shops,” within the larger space, including specialized areas for equestrian, resort, urban, children’s and men’s inspired accessories and apparel. And just in time for Father’s Day the men’s collection will be stocked with last minute gifts perfect for the man on your list.

Winner of the Linnea's lights trio of Cote D'Azure Candles goes to this fine blogger. "A place to dwell." Congrats and thanks to each of you for your kind comments!

11 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Sounds like a fun party! Hope you have a wonderful time!

pve design said...

Frau,
I wish I could attend, I have another event that evening...
pve

Joyce said...

I was just going to ask if you were attending. So... I hope you have wonderful time at your event. Big hugs... xo

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun, the man on my list loves those very clothes!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I justed posted about the event this am. Jamee Gregory is one of my style icons...I wish I could have my book signed but I am a little too far away! I hope you had a nice weekend. xx

Crystal said...

Sounds wonderful. One of my best friends lives in Westport, I think I'll ask him about it. :-)

Kwana said...

This seems like quite an event.

Unknown said...

This looks like a very fun event!!! I would love that book and to have it signed, too. Can't make it this time, but love seeing your stunning illustration on the invitation!!

xx

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Sounds great!! Your painting is the perfect addition to their invite.

The Buzz Blog said...

A winning combination and a wonderful way to spend the evening!
xxoo

Dana said...

Love your art on the invitation! Sounds and looks fun!!