Tuesday, May 03, 2011

little and lovely

I just had to post this shot of Trina's la la lovely children. Trina has another one on the way!
If you have a minute, please read Trina's guest post which I posted yesterday on my Monday mojo series. A mother of nearly four and she has time to contribute, to blog and to inspire and motivate each of us to look at the little things that make life lovely.

Please feel free to e-mail me to share your motivation. I will promise to post on mondays. It is a great way to begin the week with a bit of inspiration and motivation.

12 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow they are lovely children! Lucky girl to have another to join the loveliness.

The Buzz Blog said...

I think I missed Tara's post and am off now to indulge myself!
xxoo

the gardener's cottage said...

i loved this photo too. her energy amazes me. she really is lovely.

xo

The French Tangerine said...

loved your post on Tara... and her children are indeed adorable! I miss having little ones!!
Kind of...

I Dream Of said...

What a lovely family. I loved Trina's words about finding inspiration in being quiet and listening. And I agree, it's often the littlest things that are the loveliest!
Jeanne

quintessence said...

TOO cute - I somehow missed this one - will go back to check now!

designchic said...

What a beautiful family...love her blog!!

la la Lovely said...

Thanks, Patricia...and thank you everyone for your sweet comments...xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Trina, your children are just lovely! And I agree, walks are a wonderful form of inspiration. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Patricia, thanks for sharing these delightful women with us each week!

Cheers,
Genevieve

Moments and Impressions said...

This was a great read... motivation can come from so many places. My little one is a huge drie - I can imagine 3 (almost 4!) Lovely read. Thanks bunches.

Unknown said...

What a lovely picture of brothers and sisters!(?)
Absolutely adorable. And to think there is another one on its way! Congratulations!

24 Corners said...

Trina, her blog, AND her children are adorable!!!
xo J~