Friday, May 31, 2013

bitly breakfast




Have you heard of "bitly"
Well neither did I until about two weeks ago and then the very next minute I was invited to the "bitty breakfast" so I am up early and out the door to New York City to attend this event.

Do more with your links

The new way to bookmark, organize, and share the things you care about online.

Part of doing what I do is learning new things.  I promise I will share with you about bitly and the breakfast.  I am all for learning new ways to bookmark, organize and share things with you that I care about online.

5 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

Now I'm intrigued...Have a great weekend.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Sounds very interesting.
My Bookmarks are taking over! I'm looking forward to hints you might pick up.

CDS said...

wasn't there something like this a few years ago called splendid or something?

Jennifer said...

Wow it's so hard to keep track of all these new tools. Anxious to learn from your experience. Have a lovely weekend.

Lisa Mende said...

I love bitly and have used it for awhile. it is especially helpful with twitter when you only use 140 characters