Saturday, June 01, 2013

lion-hearted

Do you remember the lion that my friend Annette was painting?  Many of you have asked to share the finished masterpiece.  Well, "drum roll" - How proud am I of her for digging deep and finding the courage and bravery to do the work.  Now all he needs is a frame for this lion and then to hang this masterpiece in her son's room.  I am so full of pride and joy for her.  It sends such a great message to her family as she really needed some validation.  To me, this is so symbolic, "Hear me roar!"  I kept encouraging her to do this for herself.  "Take time to create and live a more artful life for you."

Can I pass along some en(courage)ment to Annette and tell her to keep painting.  I would love a series called "On Safari" -  What animal should she paint next?

13 comments:

Sofia Martha said...

Congratulations, your friend did an amazing work.
What to paint next? A zebra, I love zebras.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Sofia

pve design said...

Sofia Martha,
Thank-you~
pve

annette m said...

Wow, what a surprise this morning reading such beautiful words written about me, truly has brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Patricia for all you have done!!!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Patricia thanks for sharing Annette's talent. The Lion shows such strength....I am sure she will have a very successful future!

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

Wow, Annette has skillz!! Definitely keep painting, you are talented. This lion is beautiful.

Studio Yuko Jones said...

The lion is beautiful! Annette is very talented and I'm so glad you shared her gift with the rest of the world. Looking forward to seeing more of her paintings in the future :)

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Wow! How beautiful! Annette is very talented and so lucky to have you as a friend!

Have an awesome Saturday Patricia!

xo

MJH Design Arts said...

He's gorgeous. I can feel his soul. Annette is very talented. Have a super week-end.
Mary

Lisa Mende said...

Beautiful and what a great and encourager you are! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is incredible!!!! I am so thrilled that Annette decided to pick up her brushes and just go for it. Yes, she should keep going "safari"....and i would love to see a zebra!!!!

xoxo Elizabeth

pve design said...

Thank-you to each of you for your comments.
Annette told me "she cried" reading each one.
Yes, Zebra would make a great painting....are you reading Annette? hint hint....
pve

annette m said...

I am reading Patricia, thank you everyone, this is all so encouraging.

LindsB said...

She better keep painting, this is incredible!! LOVE the colors and detail, bravo!