Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello Darlin

Hello Darlin.

I decided to pop in and let you lovely people know that my daughter is doing fine.
I am on my way back to the hospital and in hopes she will be home today.
Everything went just dandy.  The Doctor told me so.
She is feeling fine.

The paintings of Fairfield Porter make me feel just fine too.
                                                       
 Painting life as it should be.  
People enjoying moments in time outdoors.
Dogs outside. 
Moments that mark the beginning of Summer in my mind.
Boats in the water.
Blue in the sky, where is was meant to be.

Everyone finding a sunny spot to warm up or a shady one to cool down,
or just to drift.

 Wishing a special friend a Happy Birthday and to each of you, Thanks for your kindness and for being such darlin fans and followers.

To me, this weekend always marks the beginning of Summer.
I can hardly wait.



14 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

What good news you must be so relieved! Happy summer!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

So wonderful that all is better. I can't believe that its the first day of Summer, this year is passing by so fast.

Jennifer C. Webb said...

oh no, I'm catching up...didn't realize your daughter was having surgery. Best wishes to her and you.

I had my appendix removed on my 4th birthday, not fun. I realize now how scared my Mother must have been. Still remember her sitting with me in the hospital bed watching Woody Woodpecker...it hurt to laugh. Nothing heals as quickly as a Mother's love.

Hope you can indeed take a break...you deserve it. Speedy recovery to your daughter!

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

What great news Patricia!! I hope she heals quickly...and that you and all your family have a lovely long weekend! xoxo

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

So glad to hear she is doing well. I will say a prayer for her recovery. What a little champion she has been! It is clear that you are an amazing mother and a tremendous support. Medical emergencies happen and they are no one's fault. Even doctors miss them sometimes, so I do hope you're not beating yourself up (I read your last post).

As Summer is on its way and I hope it greets your family with plenty of relaxation, warm nights, pretty sunsets, fun recipes, lots of laughs, and quality time with family. :)

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Patricia I'm so glad to hear everything went well and she's doing well! You must be so relieved! Great news :)

Yes indeed summer is here...so happy for it. Can't wait to spend more time outside and at the beach.

Have an awesome weekend! xo

The Buzz Blog said...

So happy to hear she's on the mend and that you'll be able to enjoy the holiday weekend together! Hope it's a wonderfully relaxing one...
xxoo
C + C

Formerly known as Frau said...

Good news I hope she continues to do well. Have a wonderful weekend!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Great news....now take a breather and relax!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

It is so good to know your daughter is doing well.

Enjoy the weekend, Liz

MJH Design Arts said...

So happy that all is well!!! Bring her home and start the summer!! xoxox
Mary

Karena said...

You and you family have been in my thoughts and prayers,Patricia.

The paintings remind me of Hopper.

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

LPC said...

Very good to hear. I hope you get some rest, and your daughter continues to heal. xoxox.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that she is healing. I can't even imagine all the emotion you must have been feeling over this long ordeal - glad it is almost over! It is so hard to be a mom sometimes, isn't it?!