Wednesday, May 15, 2013

vignettist

 It's true.  Call me a vignettist.  I love painting artfully created vignettes.  Little portraits that show an arrangement of a collected order.  The cards for the above are available in my etsy shop.  I have white, pale blue or hot pink envelopes to go with if you like.  If you order today, I will add a surprise to your order that will make you smile.
I painted these in gouache a few years ago when I was new to blog land and fell down the most "Absolutely Beautiful Things" blog.  I sent them to Anna to gift to her Mother.  I need to paint some of my own beautiful things arranged in vignettes.

9 comments:

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

Simply stunning! Heading over to etsy to place an order!!

Jennifer C. Webb said...

I do love creating vignettes around the house with flowers and mementos. What a lovely way to capture these little creations....your cards would make anyone happy.

I've been hoarding some PvE cards....only send to very special folks ha

Sofia Martha said...

I loveit! Your artwork, Anna's work,blue,white and pink = perfection!

Sofia

Unknown said...

I love surprises :D
And couldn't resist the gorgeous blue and white cards.

pve design said...

Sandy-
Thank-you so much for your kind order. I will wrap it up extra special for you!
pve

Jennifer,
I adore your vignette's!
Love Mischief and Mayhem's too~
Everyone tells me that about my cards, funny - they become collectibles.
pve

Sofia Martha,
Thanks so much. I hope you are doing well.
pve

Sherri,
I know I love surprises too and all the surprises in each and every one of your posts.
pve

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

So pretty Patricia!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful little cards! I love the idea of recording vignettes from your own house xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

CDS said...

I love those!!

emilie at shell & chinoiserie said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!