Friday, May 10, 2013

to inspire

mask and "doodles" by Ulina
It's so incredibly wonderful to meet other artists along the way and meet with them in hopes of inspiring them to create and live a more artful life.  This week, I feel that I have inspired two women who have already started plans to dedicate themselves more to their art.

I feel so full of joy to share what's worked for me and how I have been able to be here for my family while creating an artful life.  Do you need a little push or some direction to get yourself living an artful life?  I would love to inspire you.  Feel free to connect with me.  All it takes is passion and a plan to get started.

7 comments:

Jennifer C. Webb said...

there must be a good story behind that mask and sketches...and a fun person

MJH Design Arts said...

Thank you for inspiring me to live a creative and growth filled life--that quest to become.
Happy Mother's Day to an amazing mom!
Mary

annie@mostlovelythings said...

inspiration and collaboration....two wonderful things with art. Your work and creative posts always inspire!
Happy Mother's day!
xo
annie

Unknown said...

Patricia,
You are a living inspiration so I'm not surprised at all that you have sparked creativity in others!

Thrilled for your son and daughter's big events this weekend...and love those Sheridan Road illustrations.

Savor your time with family, surrounded by art!
Happy Mother's Day (times 3!)
xoxo Elizabeth

Splendid Market said...

Wonderful doodles! You are constantly inspiring! Happy Mothers Day. xo, ebh

Karena said...

I love to see the works of other artists. At The Brookside Art Fair last weekend it was cold, crowds galore though. It was well curated with a wide variety of art!

Happy Mothers Day Patricia!

Acquired Objects said...

You are always so inspiring Patricia and I love how much you always want to help others. I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day!

XXX
Debra~