Monday, April 05, 2010

cruise control

Spring break is over. Time to get back to work. All that "chillin" and "hangin" with family has me wishing for my very own "cruise control" button. (Seriously, cruise control is a great invention.)
Cruise control sure came in handy for the 1,600 mile trek, I must admit, I am happy to be home.
Happy to chill.
Today I think I will enjoy a little peace and quiet while everyone eases back into thier respective routines, school and work. Don't mind me while I cruise a little while longer.

no testing or cruelty to animals at pve design, only pure testing of sheer wit and whim of said family dog, aka Bentley.

7 comments:

Debra said...

Definately- relax, enjoy a second cup of coffee, flip through the mail and magazines {if any are still in print}, then make a list of things 'to do'...tomorrow.

Purple Flowers said...

Love sir Bentley. Take a little time out for yourself today. You've been on the road, and could probably use alittle of your own time. It always makes one feel better.

Unknown said...

Welcome back. Bentley looks handsome wearing sunglasses.
Relax.
BarG

Kwana said...

Love Mr. B! Take a little time to relax today.

TSL said...

Enjoy the calm, best wishes. Precious pet (family memeber.)

Unknown said...

i think i have the same sunglasses as your dog ;)

Joyce said...

Such a cool dude in his fashionable sunglasses. I'm glad you were able to get away for a bit to see your family and the art exhibit. xo