Thursday, February 14, 2008

unexpected red




























An unexpected red brightened my day.  It came delivered to my door- A hot little red pot bequeathed to me by an artist, a mentor and friend.  A little something that she no longer had need nor want for. Visit this talented landscape painter,  Ellen Hopkins Fountain  and be prepared to take a trip along the Hudson of breathtaking landscapes. Remember to surprise someone you care for with an unexpected red visitor, especially today, on Valentine's Day.
Poppies, Roses, Chocolate, Hearts a Kiss or a landscape painting would suffice.




9 comments:

Tara said...

And lots of notes in lunch boxes! Love the look of your blog!

ALL THE BEST said...

Lovely! Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Kwana said...

Ellen's work is beautiful. Happy Valentines day!

London Calling said...

Gorgeous landscapes! Happy V-day!

Cakespy said...

Ooh, what a lovely surprise and shocking red! Happy Valentine's day to you.

pve design said...

cakespy, oh you are sweet to remind me to go and get my Valentine Cake!

katiedid said...

Have a Happy Day! I have been seeing your insightful comments on other blogs and thought I would stop on by! I had also seen your wonderful illustrations. Anyway, I am linking you up so I remember to stop by often! Hope that's OK!:)

My Notting Hill said...

Happy Valentine's Day - the blog looks great wearing red.

pve design said...

yes, wearing rd on valentine's day is a tradition!
it just says "LOVE"