Friday, February 08, 2008

sel et poivre
























Don't be afraid of salt and pepper.  Every dish is improved when you add them.  This doodle 
is from my sketch-book.  I adore micron pens and use them all the time.  My family hates them because when you write or draw you have to hold them straight up, otherwise the tip of the pen goes all askew and then the line is blurry.  There are a variety of tips available for thickness of line.
Next time you "doodle" - take along a micron pen, a sketchbook, (a napkin will do in a pinch) and add a grain of salt to your day, or spice it up with the twist of the pepper mill.  





5 comments:

annechovie said...

Love this sketch, Patricia. I am especially fond of salt! Nice job!

erika said...

lovely! i hope to see more from your sketch book soon! i like the micron pens- I have a chocolate brown one next to my keyboard now.
happy friday!

erika
http://urbangraceinteriors.typepad.com/the_blog

DittoDave said...

I really like the simplicity of this sketch. Graphically it is very appealing to me, but I enjoy all your work.

Unknown said...

What a charming sketch. You even have great style in your doodles!

London Calling said...

Lovely! P.S. Napkins rule!