Monday, February 18, 2008

two boys





















Today is a special day, my twin boys are fifteen years young.  I remember how anxious I was for them to arrive and had no idea how I would fall madly in love with them from the moment I saw them.   How could I possibly have more room in my heart for another love, like a candle the flames just grew twice as bright.    I have been doubly blessed with two boys, twin brothers. Fraternal twins, like the sun and the moon, opposite but very dependent on  
 one another.                                   
           
A unique and special bond which they have shared from the start.   They share a room and love of sports, attend the same school and friends too.  To this day, they                                                                                                  have a tight twin -ship. 
Happy Birthday boys, you will always hold a special spot near and dear to my heart!   
The  oil painting is titled "Two Boys" by Frank W. Benson dated 1926 from The Metropolitan Museum of Art and reminds me of you two boys.
I am proud of you both and wish you smooth sailing throughout the year!  
xoxo- Mom!

11 comments:

Kwana said...

Happy Birthday boys! Well, young men really. I remember like yesterday, when your mom proudly showed you both off to the the office for the first time. You have grown up so wonderfully. Continue to be the bright stars you are.

Tara said...

What alovely sentiment here! Happy day to them both!!
:0)
Tara

ALL THE BEST said...

With you for a mom I am certain they are wonderful boys!

Cakespy said...

What a sweet sentiment. Cool pics too!

cotedetexas said...

Wow, I didn't know you had twin boys!!! Maybe one of them would be interested in an "older lady", my "gift" is 16!! hehe - they must be sophomores, right? So is Lizzy - maybe they'll meet at college in a few years. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

London Calling said...

Happy birthday! They are lucky in the MOM department!

Brilliant Asylum said...

I bet twin boys are the most fun. Hope you have a fun Birthday week!

C+SK said...

I don't know how I missed this post!!! Belated happy birthday to your boys!!! :-)

pve design said...

Ladies,
Thanks for all your well wishes for my two boys!
We had a great dinner out and lovely sweets!
My father always told me when they were little and in the midst of diapers and drool that my reward would be sweet. Totally right Dad!
pve

Anna Spiro said...

A belated Happy Birthday from me - such a beautiful tribut to your ver special boys Patricia!
X
Anna

Liza Hirst said...

Beautiful boys and beautiful pictures! Especially the last one with the sailing boat! Happy Birthday to both of them.