Monday, October 28, 2013

monday motivation - little by little

 I often remind myself that our actions can add up.  Little by little, things add up.  My Father loves to say "Pennies make dollars" - little by little.  Weekly, I roll coins to save for my daughter.
Loving these lucite clip boards that Firefly events uses to keep track of their events.  Another example of "little by little."   What a great and simple system to use.
The on line class "whole food kitchen" that I am taking, now week by week- I can see how all it takes is little by little to create a wholesome salad or easy nourishing meals.

When we stop to take inventory or count our "little by little" actions, we can see results.  I can see the changes in my stamina from early mornings at the track and my exercise class.  What is the little thing you see adding up to make change?

4 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

I need to spend more time, even if it is "a little" more..with friends and family..... time is a flyin'....

LPC said...

This is so very true. For me this works for exercise, healthy eating and drinking, as well as for the sorting out of grand life plans.

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

My husband always tells me "step by step" which is the same thing. I love the Lucite board idea. And the salad looks delicious. Will you post about your online cooking class? I am intrigued!

Have a happy Monday, Patricia! xoxo

I Dream Of said...

So true, Patricia. My own little by little is making sure I paint every day. I'm not always successful, but can see the difference both in my work and in my happiness level when I stick to it.
Happy Monday! XO