Friday, April 26, 2013

studio tour 2013

Preparing to open my studio for the River Arts Studio Tour this weekend.  The one regret I have is not being able to visit other studios since I will be manning my own studio.  It is always inspiring to visit and connect with other artists and see how they work.  I have maps to direct you to other studios or you can always find on line over here.  Hope to see you in my studio.



I would like to thank Ellen Crane and all those on the River Arts committee for her tireless efforts working to make the River Arts studio tour such a great success.

8 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

Patricia: Best Wises for a fun and successful "artful" weekend. I am sure your enthusiasm and obvious talent will inspire people to go home and pick up a pencil or paints.

CÉLINE CHOLLET said...

Hello Patricia !
Thanks for sharing your studio and items !
All this is lovely !
have a nice week-end !
Céline.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL "TOUR"!
Take time to enjoy the weekend!
Patty

the gardener's cottage said...

oh what i'd give to visit your studio! have a fun weekend showing it! xo

Brooke said...

awesome! Lovely photos. wish i could tour your studio! xo

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Wish I could attend...I would love to see your studio in person!
xo
annie

MJH Design Arts said...

It looks like you are all set--it's lovely.
Wishing you an amazing week-end.
Mary

pve design said...

Thank-you to each of you for your kind words. I am up and ready for a great weekend. I just wish I could go on the tour and see all the other studio's and artistry.
I need a clone. Smile.
pve