Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's a wrap

Above is the letterpress envelope that I send with finished matted artwork.  My dear brother-in-law designed the logo of the birds which I love.  Mr.Letterpress made the envelope and cards.  The paper is thick and rich and lovely.
This one was sent to a fellow blogger who inspires me with her passion for decor and for making daily life more beautiful.  I remembered last year that her dear dog had a good time with a box of chocolate and thought she would enjoy a small drawing which I did on the card stock.  
I love the color green and red during the holidays.  Green goes with every color.

Next year, I am going to send out a drawing each month to one lucky winner, so stay tuned for details.  For now, it's a wrap.  Enjoy the holidays with one another and please know how thankful I am for each and every one of you who come to me for art or for amusement!
Wishing each of you merriment and peace.

16 comments:

Joyce said...

Patricia- I love your logo, envelope and notecards! I have your special one to me, propped up in my little office to enjoy daily!

Thank you for adding beauty to my day with your art!

Warm wishes for a golden and bright Christmas to you and your family! xoxo

pve design said...

Joyce-
Good tidings of JOY to you too!
Thanks for each and every one of your comments, always providing a perfect beginning for me to go and
set forth!
Patricia

London Calling said...

Patricia, Those letterpress envelopes and notecards are perfection. The merriest of Christmases to you and yours!

Leciawp said...

So beautiful, Patricia!! Happy, happy holidays to you and your family! Can't wait to hear the details of your drawing in the new year. Thanks for making my 2008 brighter with your beautiful writing and illustrations. xoxo

Melissa Lewis said...

What a thoughtful little gift!

I love your letterpress, so pretty and so chic! So you!

Wishing you a very blessed Christmas!

annechovie said...

How beautiful, Patricia! You are the master of attractive packaging, for sure. Here's wishing you and your lovely family a very Merry Christmas!
XO

Unknown said...

That sounds exciting! So glad I found your blog. It has givenmy lots of joy this year!

Heather van Breda said...

Your work is lovely, I look forward to keeping track next year. Happy holidays!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

The letterpress envelopes are amazing! And I love your logo...works so well in that sort-of "step-repeat" pattern of the envelope flap.

What a generous way you'll be celebrating the new year on your blog! I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd be honored to be the winners of of PVE original!

Thank you for making my days merry this year...and a happy Christmas to you and yours.

- Laura

Michelle said...

gorgeous !!!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Edward and I send our best wishes for a very Happy Christmas!

Kwana said...

Merry Christmas PVE!! Cheers to a wonderful New Year.

Marnie said...

Merry Christmas Patricia - love your card which arrived yesterday - enjoy your day - and thanks for inspiring me this year - the year of the blog...

Making it Lovely said...

Have a lovely, lovely holiday!

Karena said...

Patricia, so talented! Note to self, bring beauty and joy into everyone's lives for 2009. A special thanks to all who have done so for me in 2008. Especially my new blog friends which have become so close to my heart.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Merry Christmas!

I can't wait to read all about your holiday.

What a great idea to give away a print every month.

Can you get any sweeter?

xoxo Camila