Thursday, June 26, 2008

bienvenue


Please welcome "Architect Design" blogger to step in to fill my blogging shoes while I travel to Paris. I immediately thought of him, knowing how much he loves architecture and France. I sent him many illustrations having to do with the "art of travel." I know that he will do an incredible job for me and I am in hopes that something special will find it's way from my travels to bring back to him for his time, his style and his dedication to blogging. Architect Design was inspired to blog daily, by none other than Style Court and Peak of Chic. He was born with an eye for style, design and has a flair for finding the most inspiring photos. Although we have never met, we are connected with our love for design. Promise to come back with lots of inspiration!

11 comments:

CC said...

Ooo la la! Paris!!! Please pack me along in your suitcase. What fun!!! Enjoy your trip, Patricia. I hope you will fill us in on your travels once you return.

A Bientot~
CC ;)

N said...

Have a wonderful trip! I am sure you will come back with all sorts of wonderful treats for us readers.

simply seleta said...

Are you seriously going to Paris!? Oh, please have a glass of wine for me [child free of course] while leisurely dining at one of the most lovely little cafes.

I can only imagine how wonderful it all will be...

Marnie said...

au revoir - hope you keep a journal

Kwana said...

Have a wonderful trip. You'll a missed here. I know you'll come back totally inspired.

littlebyrd said...

Have fun in Paris! Looking forward to any sketches you might do while there.

becoming-mom said...

Bon Voyage!! Hope you have a wonderful trip and I look forward to lots of pics when you get back.

London Calling said...

Have a wonderful journey!

Elizabeth said...

Bon Voyage!

Marie Louise said...

Lucky you - off to Paris. Just did a post on my honeymoon there last July in honor of my first anniversary. I can't wait to hear (and see) all about your trip!

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Mrs. PvE, you should publish a slender volume on the art of travel. And please sign me up for 1/2 dozen copies. I've loved tracking your progress through your illustrations. Your guest commentator has done a fine job, too!