Saturday, March 26, 2011

beautifulness



This absolutely beautiful book arrived for me yesterday all the way from Australia.
Did you by chance hear that scream, well it was me, delighted!
I cannot even begin to tell you how utterly gorgeous are the artworks by Cressida Campbell.
I had the great pleasure of meeting Anna in New York city several weeks ago on a cold wintry night. I loved knowing that Anna's trip to New York was full of a plethora of choices for her along with witnessing her first ever sighting of snow. She took home a bit of NY love with her.
Via the Blog world, I am most thankful for meeting Anna and connecting. I know that this world is more beautiful for each of us connecting and sending out beautifullness.
Thank-you Anna for all the beautifullness you radiate each day in my life.

13 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh, I agree! Her blog was one of the first I discovered even before I became a blogger myself!
She radiates beauty!
What a lovely book, can't wait to see it!
You two look wonderful in that picture!
And look at the chair! fabulous! I <3 NY too!!!
I am so grateful for all the beauty around me!
xoxo

meenal bishnoi said...

I've been following anna's blog for a couple of years now..one of my absolute favourites...one of the main reasons i love blogging is the opportunity it provides to meet so many talented people and share the beauty that we see and experience in our lives...love the cover of the book...inside can only be better! have a lovely weekend, patricia! xx meenal

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Patricia- Oh, I adore Anna's lovely blog - a little bit of Australia delivered to me! She is a wonder.

What a beautiful book to receive!

Loretta

SnackQueen15 said...

oohhh, love the cover of the book! I will have to check it out the artist. Anna is a lovely person! Great pic of the 2 of you!

Ann said...

Thank you for the introduction!

The blogging world amazes me. It opens up so much to us!

Divine Theatre said...

Abundant blessings indeed!

LPC said...

Speaking of beautifulness, you two look just gorgeous.

quintessence said...

What a lovely surprise. I just love that you two connected in person from half way around the world - the power of the blogosphere!! And btw - wonderful shot of you two beautiful ladies!!

Claudia Lane said...

Anna's blog is a delight, she's one of our most talented designers and without a doubt a gorgeous ambassador of australian design abroad. Love the pic of you two and this post :))

Aspiring Kennedy said...

how lucky! i love blogging because i have met so many great people!!

Anna Spiro said...

So glad you got the book...she is one of my favourite Australian artists.

Thank you for your kind words!
xx
Anna

Party Resources said...

I love her blog - what fun you got to meet her!