Monday, January 14, 2008

Blog du jour










( pve design - illustrated masthead for blog "All the Best 2007")

My menu consists of a blog "du jour" which I look forward to every day with unique flavor and originality right at my fingertips.  

One thing that my father taught me was to do something nice every day because you never know how that may help or change a life.  It was more than just going t0 "church" -  in his book, kindness was first and foremost, seconded by doing "all your best."    He always tells me, "All you can do, is all your best, "Sug" (translation - "sugar")  All the best 2007 was raised with the same values and she did a sweet thing, you see, she has my artwork as her blog masthead! In turn, I joined the blogosphere with much applause from all the best 2007.   Little did she know that she would be a mentor as well as a muse.    My favorite "blog du jour" shall continue as there are other incredible blogs who deserve a thank-you and a visit!  
 
Love to know your "blog du jour" on your menu of favorites.
 

6 comments:

blah said...

Dear Pv, thank you so much for your message on my blog - YOU are the master behind All the bests banner!! WOW!! I'm impressed !

She is totally muse worthy I agree!! :-)

pve design said...

Thank you all things bright and beautiful for visiting.
We all need a little wind to fuel the creative fires within.
All the best was the wind I needed to stoke my fire!

ALL THE BEST said...

Patricia you are such a kind, generous and wonderful person! Thank you for your kind words!!

All the best,
Ronda

Kwana said...

Why PVE design is one of my faves! I also love All The Best. Thanks for turning me on to the world of design blogs, Patricia.
Also the amazing talent behind my own banner. I'm a lucky girl.

annechovie said...

Great post, Patricia! Ronda's "All The Best" is terrific, like it's creator. She is incredibly kind and supportive and you did a fantastic job with her banner.I also love the banner you did for Kwana.

Anna Spiro said...

What a lovely thought Patricia having a "Blog du jour" and Ronda's blog is certainly a wonderful way to start - I particularly love her profiles!!
XX
Anna