Friday, November 09, 2012

pretty packages

I love satin ribbon and tying up pretty pve packages and as we head on our way towards the holidays, I am stocking up on pretty ribbons for boxes of notes that I send to clients and often use as gifts.
The above notes were printed for "For the Love of a House"
Today, I am busy wrapping up some other boxes and packages to send.
Wishing each of you a wonderful weekend full of pretty packages.
There is still time to order from my etsy pve shop but orders for custom work are closed.
I will be accepting new orders in January 2013.

12 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

After the holidays I think I'm going to have to order some cards of our home too. You did a beautiful job on Joan and Dan's home. I can't wait to see Dylan's picture!

Enjoy your weekend!
XXX
Debra~

LUCY WILLIAMS said...

the green satin is so beautiful with your cards!

Formerly known as Frau said...

SO pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!

I Dream Of said...

So pretty. I love ribbons and bows for a little flourish. Your note cards are very sweet, of course. Hope you have a happy and productive weekend, Patricia!
PS - I was hoping my Red Ticking post might tempt you to visit us in Seattle ;-) XO

Jennifer C. Webb said...

lovely. Love ribbon...ordering from MJTrim way too often. I would faint to shop there in person

Sounds like you are busy...in a good way

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Isn't packaging so important! Your cards look fabulous! I'm a fan of the satin ribbon also.

Kwana said...

These are so pretty and make the perfect way to say hello.

annechovie said...

What lucky recipients to receive a beautiful PVE package. Your artistic hand leaves nothing plain or unadorned! xo

Claudia Lane said...

They look beautiful. Agree with Anne, lucky recipients indeed x

BRASWELL said...

How thoughtful you are! + adore the satin bows.xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

annie@mostlovelythings said...

so pretty! And this just reminded me that I've been meaning to order a box of your notes. The first box I received from you was the very first package I received at my new house and how happy that made me!! And of course everyone that receives them, loves them!
xo
annie

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Beautiful! I can never get enough of pretty packaging.