Friday, November 16, 2012

desk-bound

My son that goes to Union is in the midst of final exams before the break and I know that he is counting down the hours until he comes home for Thanksgiving.  I love this shot of the campus.  I am also in the midst of some deadlines, so I think I must be feeling sympathetic to the pains of being a college student and being desk-bound.
Speaking of desk-bound, can you spot my illustration of "Cottage and Vine" in the form of note-cards?
Hop on over to "Cottage and Vine" and enter the fun sweepstakes for some fantastic desk organizing items.
 Happy weekend to each of you and hope to find some time away from my desk.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful shot of "the Nott". Good luck to your son. I'm sure he is looking forward to a wonderfully restful break.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

You must be so excited to have him home shortly!

Jennifer C. Webb said...

wish I could capture that "school feeling"...feels good to be at your desk

I Dream Of said...

What a gorgeous campus - nothing looks more "fall" to me than a university campus is full autumn color. You both must be looking forward to his homecoming! Good luck conquering every thing on your desk. XO

kayce hughes said...

I spotted it right away!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous picture! I bet you are so excited to have everyone home together....I know I am! Happy Weekend!