Wednesday, September 29, 2010

giddy


vintage image of reader enjoying a book, pg wodehouse - circa cigarette smoking too!
Several times this week, I have opened an e-mail or a comment left for me and I am positively delighted to know and meet so many fans of my artwork and my blog.
Here are a few quotes;
"love reading your blog at the end of the day, it calms me after a day with 17 pre-schoolers"
"your witty artwork makes me want longer legs"
"lunch with pve (blog visits) is the one normal part of my day"
"you inspired me to draw again, I had not drawn since kindergarten"
"I always have afternoon tea with pve"
"your artwork is even better in person."
"He was gazing at the waitress with the look of a dog that's just remembered where its bone was buried." From The Inimitable Jeeves, P.G. Wodehouse

Did you know that your capricious comments make my tail wag, my heart beat a bit faster and any sort of frown turn upside down? Thank-you.

Tell me - love to know what gives your day more "giddy-up?"

16 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

My morning coffee,smile from my daughter and a kiss goodbye from my hubby.

Rebecca said...

A hello from my grand kids - a kiss from my hubby - sunshine day - a new blog post from PVE.
I use a google reader for my morning so I do not leave as many comments as before. You have such fun drawings and comments.
Enjoy your blog

Purple Flowers said...

A hug and kiss from my Hubby! I never want to take love for granted.

Southern Lady said...

I enjoy my family most of all, but the sweet comments on my blog seem to make my day a little brighter as well. Thanks for the kind comments that you leave for me! Carla

BALLET NEWS said...

Everything !

Joyce said...

To wake up having all my senses in place to enjoy another golden day created for us and to have my love ones nearby. Enjoy my friend!! xo

Gretchen O. said...

You deserve every single one of them! Compliments always put a giddy up in my step. And seeing the face of the recipient when they recieve a compliment is just as gratifying.
--Gretchen O.

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

Monkeying around :)

Seeing my house in a work of art and then posted about :)

Thanks!

deliciously organized said...

Getting into clean sheets at the end of the day, a warm towel, having my fiancé come home from a long business trip. It's the little things.

Aspiring Kennedy said...

your pictures do make me wish i had longer legs. ha! that is so cute. :)

curling up in my down comforter, my piece of toast with strawberry jelly, and when tyler gets home!

Nelle Somerville said...

I love your comments on my blog too and feel so lucky to have found you...through Summer is a Verb of course. Dancing around our kitchen island at parties makes me laugh for days.

Ann said...

Something silly that always makes me laugh is a commercial where the animals talk or act like humans. That's probably politically incorrect, but it works for me everytime. And photos of people laughing! I especially like this one you posted. Thanks.

sumidubi said...

I love the my cute baby Angel.I also happy to drink coffee with my cute Angel and my family.I like your post so much.Nice post.


ideas fundraiser

Anonymous said...

I also waiting afternoon coffee in my office.This drink are give the freshness and give the stamina to work hard .Great post.



Cheap Xbox 360 games   

chat YouTube said...

Get clean sheets at the end of the day, warm towel, after my fiancé come home from a long business trip. From little things.
yellow marking paint

chat YouTube said...

Mother with daughter enjoyed greatly and she had great days with. This is the best time to go with her son of his son. so cute and healthy.
yellow marking paint