Monday, August 25, 2008

bag to school

School has not begun here, but for many across to nation, school is in session.  For Fall, my thoughts turn to having an organized bag.  Call me old fashioned, I need a calendar to write on or to make notes, tissues, a pen or two, lip stick or gloss, wallet, glasses & case, cell phone and a clip to gather papers or a small box for receipts.  What's in your bag for school?  

Thank-you to each of you for keeping my son in your thoughts - we are in hopes that he will be back on his feet and home soon.  He will be out of commission for sports for a while and will not be able to begin school next week.  You cannot imagine how grateful I am for your comments, your smiles and your positivity.

11 comments:

annechovie said...

You an your family are in my thoughts and prayers, Patricia! Hope this week is better.

Elizabeth said...

I hope this week brings good news about your son.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I am so glad he's on the mend. I am thinking goodness your way.

A clip?! In my huge bag! So I don't have papers flying around everywhere!? Totally inspired, and something that never occurred to me!

heidi said...

an organized bag? Ha! I just found a receipt in a pocket of one of my bags: it's from 1997, and was for a "Lost in Austin" burrito.
Still sending healing thoughts....
xoh

Kwana said...

Patricia, thoughts and prayers are all around you right now. For back to school it's all about the calender for me. I can't do without my Filofax. I'm a write it down kind of girl and my red leather book goes with me everywhere.

Mrs.French said...

I can't really tell you what's in my bag...it is just to frightening!
I hope the healing continues!

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Just checking in as things get back to a normal schedule after the crazy last minute summer stuff. So glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Peppermint ice cream all around as soon as possible.

I saw, somewhere, a purse organizer that struck me as ingenious. It was a band of pockets that could be taken out and placed in another pocketbook with all your necessities in order.

Melissa Lewis said...

Patricia, you have so many people all over praying for your son, including me. Hope he gets well soon!

I'm not a mom, but my bag is pretty stuffed:) I love your illustrated one, wish I had one that looked just like it.

CC said...

Patricia, I too hope your son makes it home and is back to his "old self" soon.

Blessings and hugs,
CC

Lovebird said...

I am happy to hear he is doing much better.

Eileen said...

Sorry I haven't called but my thoughts and prayers are with you always. Let me know if you need anything.