Monday, March 26, 2012

monday motivation - welcome monday

Can you imagine how delighted I was to see this posted over at Everything LEB.  Could it possibly have been over one year ago that I created this for her to use at her wedding - yes, time flies when you are having fun.  Congrats to the happy couple as they welcome their first anniversary.  It is true that we must welcome hope and love in our hearts and what better way than to salute something special on a monday.

Is there something special that you need to welcome into your heart today?  Hop on that elephant and make your monday special.  Whatever greets you today, salute it in style, greet it with greatness.  Welcome Monday.

13 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

Every day should be special and celebrated! I'll hop on the elephant and take the bull by the horns...
xxoo

Summer is a Verb said...

I could use some of that motivation myself. Still a smidge jet lagged and it's cold outside this bed! XXOO

Unknown said...

A sunny Monday, what's not to celebrate?
But we do indeed have something to celebrate today:
Our daughter's girl power! She changed her room into something wonderful all by herself!
Going into her room this morning cheered me up to no end!

Unknown said...

Today a is cold and rainy. We need the rain, so I'll wlecome it. It's still March, and at least it's not snowing! Welcome that too.

I Dream Of said...

Love that elephant! I'm ready to hop on and ride into the week and make it as beautiful as I can. Thanks for the Monday motivation! XO

Joyce said...

I remember this. Happy 1st Anniversary to the couple.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Celebrating my daughter's birthday this week...sad my baby is growing but excited for the next chapter in her young life! Bitter sweet! Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Patricia,
I remember when she first posted this illustration you did for her wedding!!!

How fun to see it again!

Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!
xoxo Elizabeth

Emily said...

I loved this when it was posted last year! Beautiful :)

Karena said...

Patricia such a beautiful work of art for the young married couple. I love it!

I hope you will come and see the feature I have on an amazing sculptor.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
The 2012 Artist Series

Amanda C. Bee said...

This is just the most perfect way to start the week! x

Belle on Heels said...

So fabulous! I just love LEB and your illustrations for her wedding were "so her". Beautiful!

LindsB said...

ekkk, I came back to see this post again and I realized my comment didnt publish back on the 26th! I must have not typed in the correct security letters, oops :)

Anywoo- my wedding would NOT have been the same without you- I really mean that from the bottom of my heart :)