Friday, March 23, 2012

let's face it

What a wonderful collection of framed photos and artwork hung on this wall.  Let's face it, this is an easy thing to do.  Pick a wall in your home and hang a collection of mementos, photos and take time to honor some special faces in your life.

Thanks so much for your well wishes, my daughter is fine.  A visit to the Doc and some time to rest and recharge has her ready to face a new day.

Let's face it, we all need to take care of our health, our homes and those we cherish.  It's friday people and I wish each of you a fabulous day.  I hope that whatever challenge you face today will be followed by something special.

13 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

I need your kind words today. Thank you Patricia!

Joyce said...

I like to think of my walls as the canvas and add the splash of color with my wall piece. Sending warm hugs your way. xo

The Buzz Blog said...

I've been meaning to consolidate all my framed pictures onto one wall and this image is inspiration to do so! So glad to hear all is better with your daughter - no fun facing the weekend when you're feeling a bit under. Have a wonderful day!
xxoo

Acquired Objects said...

Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better!

Enjoy your Friday!
XX
Debra~

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy she is resting and hopefully feeling better for the weekend! I love picture walls and looking and being reminded of the memories made. Have a wonderful weekend!

I Dream Of said...

Glad that all is well in your home and your daughter on the mend. Hope you have a fantastic weekend with the faces you love all around you!

the gardener's cottage said...

i love a good cluster of art. esp if was created over time with cherised items. so glad your daughter is better and have a wonderful weekend yourself!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better. I couldn't agree more, it's so important to take care of our health. Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree more our health is our wealth...spa day, yoga, walking and framed pictures.

LPC said...

Very glad she is recovering.

bdipo said...

Thanks for good blog.
Title the visitor sees.

Karena said...

Lovely Patricia!
I hope that you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

The artful wall is always a meaningful adventure!

Come and see the featured Sculptor, Reilly Hoffman.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
The 2012 Artist Series

Emily Taylor said...

I really like your blog. I am working for a furniture brand, and I would like to present you our brand.

www.bocadolobo.com

Thanks