Wednesday, March 07, 2012

java

I'd like to take a java break moment to thank Mustang Web Designs for all the help over the years with the design and development of my site, pve design.  The above artwork was a sketch I created for her to send out to clients along with a gift card for java.  If you are thinking of launching a site on the web, contact Kristi at Mustang Web Designs.

I find it hard to believe that it was 6 years ago when my site launched as a spot to show case my artwork.  To think it all started over a cup of java.


9 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Such a great piece to send to clients...Have a wonderful day!

Amanda C. Bee said...

I love your site and that thank you card! I'll file away that link for when it comes time to launch a better site for myself (so thank you for another excellent recommendation!)!

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

That's great. What a great thank you. I can't believe you've been doing this for 6 years!

Acquired Objects said...

Congratulations on your 6 years! The best things in life start over the perfect cup of coffee!

XX
Debra~

Acquired Objects said...

Congratulations on your 6 years! The best things in life start over the perfect cup of coffee!

XX
Debra~

Carole said...

Best wishes re 6 years and hopes for many more.

Emily said...

I love it! You take something simple like a cup of coffee and turn it into something beautiful, whimsical, and unique. That's why we love you and your art! Thank you for another happy post. Reading your blog is a great way to start my Thursday!

Denise said...

What a cute little design for her clients! Congrats to you on six years - and many more...

Holly Gruszka said...

As a big coffee fan, I am quite smitten with your illustration and think that's such a great idea for a thank you note too. Well done!