Friday, March 16, 2012

green light

When was the last time you gave yourself a green light to go.  A green light to symbol a forward move on a project, a trip, or a special permission to go and do something beautiful for you or a friend.

How many times have your thoughts been left in that bin titled procrastinators?  Did you ever think that your actions are all about that green light in your head.   Is there something or someone that needs your attention?  Take this post as a "green light" to go.  Start something you want, create, design or inspire your life by taking action, by letting your thoughts matter.

Thanks to Jennifer at Pink Pagoda for including me in her post here and also to Kristen at C'est si bon for sharing such an enthusiastic post here.  Pop over as there and leave a comment, there is a special "pve design" give-away going on.  Green light says go!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning, went over to C'est si bon and found of course your lovely works! Spread the word! Your art is lovely!

Jalon Burton said...

Brilliant post!!!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a great weekend.... Happy St. Patty's Day! Jalon

I Dream Of said...

Patricia, thanks for being a light for us all. I'm ready to let my light shine, I think. I'll let you know when I have news to share.
Have a lovely green weekend! XO

Purple Flowers said...

I love this green post. I have been reading a personal coach's inspiration words about go. To get out of one's safety box and grow, one must "go forth".

The Buzz Blog said...

Your green light has me smiling as we've just ourselves the green light to take a little girls' trip to California in June! Hope your light shines all weekend... and beyond.
xxoo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy St. Patty's day and weekend! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating the green!