Thursday, March 01, 2012

keeping it real


Allow me to share with you this one woman show, Stefanie of Brooklyn Limestone.  She has inspired many a do-it-yourself projects.  She works full time and keeps a blog and always seems to have a paint brush at the ready or some impressive project that keeps me gasping for air.
Here is her kitchen.  Have look over here at this wonderful interview 
Thanks Ruth for a wonderful interview.
I remember when Stefanie began her journey restoring her Brooklyn Limestone.
She warned me, yet inspired me just the same.
I admire her ability to keep things real and to do so much on her own.

14 comments:

Virginia Country House said...

Gorgeous floor in the kitchen!

Cheryl said...

For some reason I couldn't pull up the interview.

Acquired Objects said...

Love how simple but elegant her place looks.

Acquired Objects said...

Love how simple but elegant her place looks.

Jalon Burton said...

I LOVE the map on the table and that kitchen inlay flooring!!!! WOW.... talk about inspiration - thanks so much for sharing. Beautiful images for a rainy morning. Have a great day.

pve design said...

Cheryl,
Thanks for spotting that, I updated the link to the interview.
pve

I Dream Of said...

That inlay on the kitchen floor caught my eye, as well. Lovely.Looking at the before photo in Ruth's interview, it's hard to believe it's the same room. Wow. Thanks for the introduction! Hope your project is humming along.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow beautiful...love the floor!

Jennifer C. Webb said...

great interview, thank you for sharing. A woman with a "vision"

the gardener's cottage said...

so awesome! thanks for sharing patrica.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Those floors in the kitchen are stunning.

onnery said...

...love the table and it's little inhabitant!

FeauxCajun said...

The map on that hutch is TOO cool. Love it!

Mrs. Limestone said...

You are too sweet. Thanks so much for the shout out! Mwah!