Sunday, December 23, 2012

sunday sparkle


 My husband and I had a few laughs while we hung a strand of sparkly lights outside as a garland around the doorway.  Our dinner guests mentioned how they love the lights during the holidays.  I do believe that those sparkly lights set the tone for an all is bright and all is calm evening.
 My Sundays are now all about finding and embracing the sparkle!
I crave lights, sequins, glitter and festive touches that shine.
 Think of your self as a strand of lights suspended from above and go about your day shining brightly.

2 comments:

Acanthus and Acorn said...

So true Patricia- something about the sparkle of lights makes us feels illuminated too!
Merry Christmas!!!
~R

MJH Design Arts said...

Yes, I need to remember that we are lights--especially tomorrow. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve.
Mary