Monday, December 24, 2012

merry and bright

May your days be merry and bright.  

We have been having lots of fun as a family skiing and "chillin" (as my college sons love to say.)
This year I was so busy creating cards for so many special clients that my own holiday card took the backseat, the paperless route.
My gift to saving a few trees and reducing a bit of Christmas card clutter.
That said, thank-you to each of you who sent me a card.  I love seeing how families have grown and all the creativity that abounds.
Blessings to each of you on Christmas day and in the coming year ahead.

UPDATE; Winner is Vivienne Strauss. Check out her blog over here and her wonderful artwork.


Divine Theatre said...

Merry Christmas to you and your BEAUTIFUL family!



The Buzz Blog said...

At least your brood cooperated for a card! We're still trying to catch that magical moment... May your week be filled with family joy, PVE!
C + C

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your love ones!!

pve design said...

Merry Christmas to you and I look forward to seeing all the beauty you share in the New Year.

C + C,
Well, we did only snap the photo yesterday as it was the first time we were all in the same spot since Thanksgiving. Good luck catching the magic.
I think we are in for some SNOW!

pve design said...

Thank-you for your kind wishes. I hope you have a joy filled holiday!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Jennifer C. Webb said...

a merry trio! Merry Christmas Patricia

vivienne strauss said...

Merry Christmas to you!
I can't believe I won!!! I am very excited!

MJH Design Arts said...

Hi Patricia, They are so beautiful! And to have everyone home all at one time--the biggest blessing of all. Thank you for your daily inspiration over the past year. You made my heart sing so many evenings when your post arrived in my in-box. Sending Christmas blessing to all of you.