Monday, December 24, 2012

merry and bright

May your days be merry and bright.  

We have been having lots of fun as a family skiing and "chillin" (as my college sons love to say.)
This year I was so busy creating cards for so many special clients that my own holiday card took the backseat, the paperless route.
My gift to saving a few trees and reducing a bit of Christmas card clutter.
That said, thank-you to each of you who sent me a card.  I love seeing how families have grown and all the creativity that abounds.
Blessings to each of you on Christmas day and in the coming year ahead.


UPDATE; Winner is Vivienne Strauss. Check out her blog over here and her wonderful artwork.

9 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Merry Christmas to you and your BEAUTIFUL family!

xo

Andie

The Buzz Blog said...

At least your brood cooperated for a card! We're still trying to catch that magical moment... May your week be filled with family joy, PVE!
xxoo
C + C

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your love ones!!

pve design said...

Andie,
Merry Christmas to you and I look forward to seeing all the beauty you share in the New Year.
pve

C + C,
Well, we did only snap the photo yesterday as it was the first time we were all in the same spot since Thanksgiving. Good luck catching the magic.
I think we are in for some SNOW!
pve

pve design said...

Rebecca,
Thank-you for your kind wishes. I hope you have a joy filled holiday!
pve

Formerly known as Frau said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Jennifer C. Webb said...

a merry trio! Merry Christmas Patricia

vivienne strauss said...

Merry Christmas to you!
I can't believe I won!!! I am very excited!

MJH Design Arts said...

Hi Patricia, They are so beautiful! And to have everyone home all at one time--the biggest blessing of all. Thank you for your daily inspiration over the past year. You made my heart sing so many evenings when your post arrived in my in-box. Sending Christmas blessing to all of you.
Mary