Saturday, December 22, 2012

good company

 Even the most beautifully decked out holiday home needs good company.

We attended a holiday party last evening and one of the toasts given in honor of the host and hostess was just how wonderfully skilled they are at gathering such good company.
May you find joy with the good company you keep.

Enter my "give it away" - I will be back Christmas Eve to announce the winner.Winner shall be selected by random number generator.
"My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company." ~ Jane Austen

5 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Good company and good cheer! Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

You're right about that! Every home should have good company :) Without it, the days get pretty lonely :(

I haven't attended a holiday party in years, let alone a Christmas party. I wish! I need to get out more! I'd like to go! :D

Jessica Ryan said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!

Jennifer C. Webb said...

do love those early Christmas trees...and good conversation. Merry Christmas

MJH Design Arts said...

I love Jane Austen. Good company and good friends....everything else is just a plus.
Mary