Tuesday, April 24, 2012

studio tour


I will be opening my studio this weekend to show off my space and share my artwork.  I have a few fun items to show how my artwork can be used.  Maps just came out and you can download your own on the River Arts site here.  There are 65 artists participating this year and tons of great art to see.

I am a proud to say I am a sponsor this year and to also to say how much I love our River towns and all the creative and inspiring artists and people who live here.

12 comments:

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

It sounds like so much fun. I love that you've put your work on totes and T's. Very cool!

I Dream Of said...

Wish I was in the area so I could visit! I'm sure it will be lots of fun. Enjoy!

debra @ 5th and state said...

oh how i would love to be there. hope you share some of the artists and more of your lovely work

enjoy!
xo
debra

john bord said...

Always enjoyed these special days, a moment to glimpse the works on the inside.

May the muse of the day be at your side.

Joyce said...

You do know my friend if I lived nearby I would be lending a hand. Everything looks fab!! xo

Jennifer C. Webb said...

you are so lucky to have so many creative folks in your community, wow. Love that bag. Have a great tour!

MJH Design Arts said...

Break a leg---a thousand congratulations. Mary

ann chamberlain said...

Hope that this is a very successful event! I grew up on the Hudson too! Great part of the world to be.

The Buzz Blog said...

So wish I weren't heading down to Camden, NJ, for a regatta this weekend - I'd be paying a visit! Your new studio must be wonderful.
xxoo

BRASWELL said...

This sounds wonderful + love the tote. Congratulations + enjoy. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Claudia Lane said...

Beautiful...looking v cool as always! xxx

LindsB said...

So exciting!! I cant wait to hear all about it- do share with us how it went!!