Sunday, April 01, 2012

river arts studio tour

Each year, artists in the River towns open their studios.   This year I will be opening my brand new studio and participating in the annual River Arts Studio Tour the end of this month on April 28th and 29th.  I will be busy working to prepare for this show and am excited to share with you my space and my art work.   Not only do I plan to have artwork, but also some delightful edible treats and sparkling lemonade.

I invite each of you to come and visit.  If you need a map or an invite with my location, kindly e-mail me at pve@pve design.com and I will be happy to send one.  Keep me in your thoughts and send good vibes that I am ready.  My new table is being delivered on Tuesday and Monday I am off with a dear friend to pick up my book case.  You cannot imagine how excited I am to show off my new studio!

10 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

I can just imagine how excited you are about your new studio since I felt the same way when mine was coming together. I wish you tons of success and I can't wait to see!

Enjoy your Sunday!
XX
Debra~

Formerly known as Frau said...

So exciting and well worth all your hard work! Congrats!

Joyce said...

I'm excited too!! If I lived near by I would take it one step closer and serve the goodies and make small button pins showing bits and pieces of your art as party favors. I love to give out party favors!
I can't wait to see your corner my friend!! xo

Ivy Lane said...

I would love to go on the tour and see your new studio and artwork! If I lived closer, I'd be there to support you!!!

Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

Oh what a treat that would be - so wish I could be there! Can't wait to see the finished studio Patricia! :D

Unknown said...

Will be right over....

Unknown said...

On Apri 28th!l

quintessence said...

So exciting Patricia!! If I can swing by your way, I definitely will!! I'm sure you will be a highlight on the tour!!

MJH Design Arts said...

Hi Patricia, Opening a gallery and shop is such an incredible adventure...you will be in my thoughts the entire month. Wishing you all of the best and am anxiously awaiting updates. Be well. Mary

Emily said...

How exciting! I wish you great luck in preparing and enjoying the event. I know it's going to be successful! I wish I could be there too - you'll have to post extensively!