Friday, October 12, 2012

ridiculous






































Sometimes, I seriously think I have lost my mind when I say "yes" to another ridiculous thing but then it ends up being just amazing.

Busy finishing up some artwork today and preparing to host 12 girl scouts in my studio for an inspiring art lesson.  I am arranging the table and setting envelopes for each girl to "scout" for some inspiring clues to work on a creative project.  I think they are going to love it!

What are you doing to make today ridiculously amazing?
Enjoy your day, today.  Make it amazing.

image from here.

9 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Sounds fun! And what lucky girls to have you as a teacher.

Have a fun weekend,

Liz

Michelle said...

certainly would have been the highlight of my girl guide days :) Have fun!

Unknown said...

Ridiculously cool! Way to go! Have fun! Your girl is a lucky kid!!!

Ivy Lane said...

The girls are going to LOVE their project! I had a pretty amazing yoga class this a.m....now plowing through some work and going to settle in this evening by the fire!

Happy Weekend!

The Buzz Blog said...

Wow - hadn't thought about how to make our day ridiculously good... Showing our new collection to the big wigs may count! Lucky girls to have a teacher like you. Happy weekend, PVE!
xxoo
C + C

Kristin Peake Interiors said...

Had a ridiculously amazing day thus far :) Getting a lot of loose end tied up for the weekend. Happy Friday all.

http://kristinpeakeinteriors.blogspot.com/

-Kristin

MJH Design Arts said...

I'm spending the week-end with my 1st grandchild. We are having a wonderful time just being together. Loving it. Have fun with the girl scouts. It is so amazing to be present even for only a minute or two. Mary

Holly Gruszka said...

I might need to get this print - I love it. Everyday should be a ridiculously amazing day, right? I think it's so fun that you do these art lessons. I'm really hoping my daughter gets the art bug, and I'm trying to expose her to a lot early so that she enjoys it and appreciates it (she's only 2 but you can never start too young, right?)