Thursday, July 19, 2012

summer house friends

For some, Summer time usually means sharing summer houses with family and friends.

A "Summer House schedule" helps everyone to keep track of what needs to be done.
Having a fully stocked cleaning bucket and supplies at the ready also helps.
Do you have plans to visit friends with Summer Homes?


Thanks for all your kind wishes, my son is home now.
After a long day of flight delays and cancelled flights he plodded in at 3 in the morning and I literally thought I was dreaming.

illustrations for Sheridan Road Magazine



8 comments:

Loui♥ said...

staggering in at 3 am is permissable in this case!
don't ya just love Dreams like this that actually come true?
enjoy the time together!
love and hugs to you both!
Loui♥
please accept this official invite to a virtual Mermaid surprise party at my place!
Hugs!

Acquired Objects said...

Your poor boy mst be exhausted! Dreams are always the best when they come true! Enjoy it while it lasts!

XX
Debra~

Joyce said...

Love the illustrations!!! I'm so happy your son is home. I bet it felt good to sleep I his own bed. xo

MJH Design Arts said...

I have the feeling that you will relish each moment that he is home. Mary

Hitchhiker42 said...

I love your artwork. It reminds me of all the Roald Dahl books I read as a kid; there is kind of a Quentin Blake quality there. However I think your artwork is a lot neater. Quentin was probably one of those boys who had trouble coloring within the lines when he was a young whipper snapper.

Ann said...

Oh love your artworks,
those are fun and cute.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Beautiful artwork and yay I'm glad your son is home safe and sound! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa Mende said...

I am so happy your son is home!!! and of course i love your artwork!