Monday, July 16, 2012

monday motivation - friends

 One of my dear blog friends, Joyce was inspired to create porcelain baskets full of cherries for her friends.  She sent me these images and gave me permission to share with each of you.  I thought this was a lovely thing to do for friends.
This week, I am feeling motivated by friends and it is the little things they do to motivate us and to make us feel special.  I will be back shortly with the winner of the Cherries painting.  Liz Floyd selected the winner, via random number generator, number 45.  The winner is Trina from A country Farmhouse.

12 comments:

Jennifer C. Webb said...

love those porcelain berry baskets, how charming!

I Dream Of said...

What a sweet idea - I think I'm going to have to borrow that one. What would life be without friends?
Hope you have a lovely week, Patricia. XO

Purple Flowers said...

Joyce is wonderful! You two make great friends.

Woodside Park said...

I think they are such a great and fun idea. Thank you and your friend for sharing. Happy Monday.
L

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

what a sweet (and very creative!) friend you have. enjoy your week xo

Unknown said...

What a thoughtful and sweet idea for Joyce's friends. I'm sure they were bowled over!!

xx Elizabeth

Joyce said...

Congrats to Trina!!! It is good to always have a bowl of cherries onhand or on your wall.
My friends got a kick out of the little favors. The porcelain baskets are from Crate and Barrel. I think they were $6. A steal. Thanks my friend for starting the idea. :) xo

designchic said...

What a great gift for friends...may have to steal Joyce's idea!!

Windlost said...

I love the porcelain cherry baskets...how beautiful!

Congrats Trina on your painting...!

xo Terri

MJH Design Arts said...

A beautiful idea. Friends are the world's best gifts. Mary

BRASWELL said...

A wonderful idea + so thoughtful, Joyce.
Congratulations Trina. Thank you for sharing. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

LindsB said...

What a sweet gift for friends- I've got to find some of those white dishes now :)