Tuesday, February 21, 2012

pants de leon

 If vintage clothing is your thing, then you really will love this new spot that recently opened up near Hunter Mountain.  A dear friend visiting for the weekend was surprised that I had not been there since she knows that every designer needs a fountain of inspiration and looking to the past can be like hitting the jack-pot.  What fun to take a tour down memory lane, cocktail dresses, loads of denim, vintage ski wear, chunky sweaters, and even a rare train steamer trunk.  Oh the stories these items would tell if only they could talk.    Maybe you have some vintage items to sell?

Please tell them at Pants de Leon that PvE sent you and maybe you just might get a little prefered treatment.

4 comments:

annie@mostlovelythings said...

I must remember this place! I think Madeline and I will need to make a trip to Pants de leon this summer!

Acquired Objects said...

Love place like this but unfortauntely to far away from me for casual shopping.

Enjoy your Evening!
XX
Debra~

Joyce said...

Sounds like a great place to shop!!
Hey Patricia hop over to my corner. I'm giving away a year subscription to FOLK magazine. Well actually Ben is. :) xo

quintessence said...

Sounds marvelous. Unfortunately I am never up by this area - and love the name - so clever!!