Saturday, December 31, 2011

surprise


 
Imagine my surprise when Eddie Ross e-mailed me on Christmas Day to let me know that I had won this lovely mercury glass bowl.  The one thing I adore about the holidays are all the silver and gold.  How pretty this dish will be for serving little candies or even some home made jam.
Mercury glass objects add an elegant touch to any table.  Thank-you Eddie!

Wishing each of you a Happy New Year full of sparkly surprises.  One dear friend said, "A New Year is a time to find the surprise of each new day!"  Create, design and inspire the kind of year ahead you envision.  Each of us have special gifts and surprises to share.  I look forward to this New Year and sharing goodness with each of you.  I feel so lucky and fortunate to know that each day is full of special suprises and visitors like you who come from near and far.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful Christmas supirse, congratulations!

Joyce said...

A beautiful sparkly dish! Congrats!! A perfect dish to fill with truffles as you sip a cold glass of bubbly. Happy New Year!! xo

Acquired Objects said...

What a wonderful surprise, congratulations, it's a beautiful dish.

Wishing you and your famil a wonderful New Year filled with surprises!
XO
Debra

Cheryl said...

I love that you won!! Eddie Ross is quite fabulous! Such a wonderful treasure.
I wish you a beautiful and blessed New Year.
Cheryl

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous dish...I know you will put it to good use! Have a happy new year!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Patricia, that bowl will look so lovely on your table! I just wanted to stop by and wish you the happiest of New Year's Eves and all bright and happy things for 2012. Thank you so much for the sweet card--I was down with the flu this year so missed out on most of the Christmas festivities, but am already planning next Christmas!

Lots of love to you!
xo Mary Jo

What Kate Wore said...

That is one gorgeous piece, it is perfect for so many occasions!

Thank you for treating us all to such a delightful oasis of sanity and beauty this year, it is always such a joy to visit. Sending wishes that you and yours enjoy a wonderful New Year, may it be filled with lots of love and laughter.
tp

(It really is I, the Preppy Princess, for some reason Blogger is only recognizing my other blog's email...grrr!)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your special gifts with us all year and for your lovely perspective on life - Happy 2012 and may each day be a wonderful new surprise for you too. xo Sherri

Blue Muse said...

What a beautiful surprise!
Happy, happy New Year!
xo isa

quintessence said...

Congratulations Patricia - a wonderful surprise indeed! I hope you had a very Happy New Year's Eve! Wishing you all the best for the coming year - it's been a pleasure visiting you here and "in real life". Hope to see you soon!

Emily said...

Yeah! Congrats pve! The dish is beautiful. Happy New Year!