Wednesday, December 28, 2011

see the light

 Many of you commented and asked to see the light lit up, well here she is all lit-up. I feel like I have my very own ball ready to drop for the New Year.
Wanted to share something I am working on....and I am loving the direction of seeing things a little looser and lighter.  I feel that this allows more focus on the subject.
Love to know your thoughts.  I plan to add more portraits to my repertoire.  I would love to know what this pretty girl is thinking.

7 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

Your light is wonderful and so is your painting, you're very talented. Love to know what she's thinking too.

quintessence said...

Love your new light - both on and off!! Love your pretty portrait - all your styles are beautiful!

Molly said...

Yay! the light is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

The portrait is beautiful, the looser style works brilliantly in the portrait. The light is fabulous lit up!

Purple Flowers said...

Love that light...may you and your family enjoy many many years of light, love and laughter around your table.

Joyce said...

Love the light. May she always shine brightly over your family dinners . Love the artwork too!! :) I need to get my thought together for my friend Gregg's piece before your calendar fills up. Hugs.... J

Catherine said...

I love the portrait! Portraits are just so very wonderful and you are so blessed to have the amazing talent to create them.
xoxoTrina